Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Jeana in Blue


The talented and amazing Ms. Jeana Sohn. She posted these pics on her blog after purchasing the Messenger bag in Navy . She is very cute - and very humble - and wildly influential at the same time. She is my definition of a star. So if any more editors ask me if any celebs carry my bags, I'll say, "I don't care much about celebs but I know I've got a lot of stars carrying CVivs."
And after Jeana posted these pics on her blog, a girl I don't know but I know her brilliant blog Simple Lovely, posted about it too. Man, take a look at those comments! I'm beyond thrilled!

2 comments:

Elsie Lau said...

me too! :) http://elauinc.blogspot.com/2009/10/jeana-sohn-has-bag.html

i don't have any readers beyond my sister though so no lovely comments here...

but seriously. i visit your online store every once in a while to visit with "my bag" - the aubergine. *sigh* i have to save up....

your work is gorgeous!

miss sophie said...

i found you via refinery29 - just wanted to say i love the aesthetic and ethos of your handbag collection! :)