Thursday, April 25, 2013

It's a goop day!

Today we launched our collab with Gwyneth Paltrow's lifestyle site goop.com.
It's been in the works for a while but we couldn't talk about it which has been killing me - I've been so excited I've wanted to tell everyone. When the email arrived from someone at goop.com, I thought it was a joke. I've wanted to do a collaboration with them since day one of goop. 
So I guess it's kind of a dream come true. Good to stop and take note when good things are realized. Thanks goop! What makes the timing of this collab even more special is that it coincides with the opening of my very dear friend Simone's art opening at my very dear friend Heather's gallery this Saturday night and she also got a lovely mention on the site/newsletter.

Simone's in town from New York for the opening and we had just finished a hike this am when we saw the goop e-newsletter come in and we didn't know if we'd both be in it, so we were thrilled to share this moment together. We've each gotten a lot of emails and texts from friends congratulating us on the mention, it's fun when it's from mutual friends of ours who are happy we're both in it. One thing we've learned: a lot of people read goop. :)

Style.com wrote a nice piece about it and we made a headline with Beyonce on elle.com so that was enough to make us scream. :)


2 comments:

Chic Geek said...

So exciting! Congrats! xx

Unknown said...

I love GP! Wish the collabs shipped to UK :( looks gorgeous!