Thursday, February 20, 2014

Spring Is Looking Good!


We had some photos taken around the office last week and the photog (my husband) captured our Spring bags shining bright and colorful at CVHQ. I wanted to share these pics with you all with the hope that you get as excited about what Spring has in store as we are! Some styles are already available online and they'll be hitting stores soon too. 


I just love how much color is crammed into this one photo. The Madeleine Petit got a makeover in the prettiest new British Tan for the season and you can see the zip wallets with cool color combos and bright striped goodness. 


I was so excited when our graphic designer Lizzie created this spotted print months back and it looks even better in person. I'm craving this Foldover Clutch in this charming black mini spots print for Spring. 


The girls in the office are seriously crushing on the Julie, this adorable crossbody that we think is just the perfect size. That navy and red spots print is a sweet pop of color. 


The Mini Sac looking fresh in a bright aqua with cute, contrasting straps in cream and tomato. 


Here's the lineup in our sample room. I spy suede and stripe Simple Totes, Weekenders, Madeleines, the new Sandrine and more! SO exciting! 


I couldn't leave out this little lineup of adorable Spring Madeleines. That green is so good! 


I love the rope handles on the new Marine Grande tote. It'll be my beach bag, picnic bag and farmers market bag all in one - it's fun and super functional! 


And one of my absolute favorites, the Sandrine. It's got everything I've loved about the Duff in a new chic shape that opens completely so you can get a good look at everything you're carrying around. This black basketweave is such a pretty update on basic black - and a clutch fits perfectly inside.


No comments: