Monday, April 13, 2009

Mariage Greta et David

I haven't posted anything for a week because I've had house guests and a busy week culminating with the wedding of my very dear friend Greta. I was wondering what to put for today's post while perusing the pictures mon cher mari took at the wedding and my god, there were some good looking people there. So I thought I'd just post this collage as my Monday a.m. style report. Greta couldn't have been more chic in a dress by Lanvin. Snow was wearing Gary Graham. Nat looked like a 70's French film star. Don't know the gorgeous English woman named Natasha, girlfriend of the equally good looking Brit best man, but she was a charm. KK is our friend from NY, where she is a fashion editor at a glossy, she was lovely and envy-inducing in a black jumpsuit. David, oh David, the groom. How happy and handsome in a smart gray suit.

My father officiated the ceremony. His bow tie is ubiquitous and yes, he is always so dapper and definitely one of my personal style icons.

Make sure you click image to see larger.

2 comments:

Heather Taylor said...

oh my! so gorgeous and lovely. love the lanvin.

Joslyn said...

oh my...incredibly lovely/stylish people!