Friday, July 15, 2011

Weekend Theories

If you don't live in LA, you've been spared all news of the impending "carmageddon" this weekend. This oh-so-clever term blasting to us over all possible airwaves refers to when a 10 mile stretch of the most massively congested freeway in LA - the 405 - will be closed for two days. It begins tonight at midnight.
 Angelenos are being strongly urged to hunker down this weekend at home, chez soi, as they say in France. And that is precisely what most people I talk to are doing, except...moi. I'm taking a Summer Friday as the say in New York and am leaving early today to head to a party in Malibu. (Wish me luck, please or, even better, send me a helicopter, please.) And this is the summer Friday outfit I want to be wearing right now. 
 Or this. These two new clutches were part of an order we just sent to Theory yesterday. Available soon at a Theory store near you. Aren't they to die for?!
This was our largest shipment to them to date. Boy, Sergio our UPS guy, certainly had his work cut out for him yesterday. I hope he's taking Summer Friday today, too.

12 comments:

-Maria- said...

those zippers make it! love those kind of details

Unknown said...

your bags are so beautiful! I want to order one of each :) Def on my bday wish list!

xo Julia
galmeetsglam.com

jeana sohn said...

stella? ;)
love the bags!

JWK said...

Love the new clutches!!

Natalie (NJ in L.A.) said...

That second clutch has be drooling - beautiful!

leather skirt said...

your bag and short are very beautiful, I like short style ....


thanks to share,
William Turner

Megan Taylor said...

Inspirational outfit!

Mia said...

I am so in love with your designes!! So simple and chick! <3

vosgesparis said...

I just recently had my first real good look at one of the bags via Bodie And Fou, since then I fell in love with the little silver bag... I am so planning to get one real soon ;)

miriam said...

love the top! great combo

Leather jacket said...

great style. i liked the outfit and the bags too. very stylish.

Gown Online said...

Awesome Hand bags . They are looking cool with your outfits.