Sunday, October 30, 2011

A Week Went By

A weekly recap of a few of my favorite moments:
Michael sent me this image yesterday from the Anthropologie catalogue that came in the mail.
I've always loved the Anthro catalogue: masters of prop styling, its always a visual feast  so it's a big deal for me that we've got two items on one page! The striped clutch and the Weekender.
And a few days ago I'd snapped this pic of KB with the same clutch just before shipping a load off to them.
I like her high waisted jeans, her slightly transparent T and her Isabel boots.
Last Saturday night, we were invited to some of our favorite friend's house for a dinner party. In France, they are big on "plan de tables" meaning seating charts. You sit boy, girl and you never sit next to your spouse/partner. That night we had name cards drawn by their 8-yr-old, Diego - best friend of Oscar. I love mine. The girl. The bag.
Perhaps a testimony to our faulty parenting (or perhaps a good way to socialize kids, how will we know?), we brought Oscar with us and chatted blissfully away with the dinner set while he crashed on the sofa with my fuzzy vest.
 Speaking of fuzzy vests, I seem to have a thing for them these days.
I just got this beauty from Space519 in Chicago.
 We love this store - they sell CV and they are some of the most enthusiatic people on the planet. I saw this vest on their newsletter and had to have it. 
 My own private closet visit. Every week a shoe fairy comes to my closet and lines up all my shoes like this. 
 I love her way of arranging them. Hanging by the heels: Blahnik, Mius, Hardy. Cute.
 The tan ankle boots found a shelf to chill under.
 Barneys gold sparkles & suede are the newest addition to the CV shoe family. 
I took this pic on my last trip to NY at a dinner at Odeon. Tomorrow, is Monday and I'm waking at a god awful hour to haul myself to a training session, then getting Oscar ready to go to school in costume, then working at the studio, then going trick or treating, then flying to NY (again) on a red-eye for meetings all week. So...see ya soon with new images from the week in Nueva York.  Happy Monday, (Happy Halloween) and have a great week!




13 comments:

Anonymous said...

fantastic vest

Secondhand Stella said...

Love the vest and your shoe collection!

Simone said...

your pieces look great on the Anthro website lady. Oh, those sparkle boots are currently heading to a closet near me! xx

Geisslein said...

I´m so in love with these sparkling glitter boots! I´m thinking about to make me some for my own... ;o Glitter boots are definitively a thing for me.
Sunny greetings from germany, geisslein

Anna said...

those boots make me giddy. congrats on the Anthro gig. that's awesome! safe travels.

heather said...

hey! anthro looks better now! i have one of your bags and adore.
question... where is your navajo rug from? so pretty!
great style.

jeana sohn said...

yay for the anthro photo!
your post made think that i need more shoes!

Jessica said...

I think we need to see some of the outfits you're wearing with those sparkle boots, stat! I'm glad you're blogging a bit more lately, I've missed reading your blog on a regular basis!

Megan Taylor said...

How cool about Anthro!!!

Tari said...

That clutch is beautiful, that vest is gorgeous, your son is adorable, and I'm in love with those boots!
xo,
http://peppermintandivy.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hello, where did you get these sparkle boots from? They look fantastic!

Stéphanie said...

D'ou viennent ces merveilles??? ces boots sont just "AMAZING"!!

Anonymous said...

The boots are Perfect.
I want them absolutely !!
Where may I buy them or find them?
Thanks!