Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Back To New York...Yet Again


It seems like I've been making quite a few trips back east lately and this latest one was for a great reason. This past weekend, I got to host an event at Bergdorf Goodman with our ol' Walker Baron (monogrammer extraordinaire) and check in on my new store on Elizabeth Street.


I snuck a shot out the window of Bergdorf's while I was there. Nothing beats the view up Fifth Avenue into Central Park.


I was utterly obsessed with my room at the Lafayette House, it was so hard to pick just one shot to share. Not only did I love the pink-bordered linens, but I loved working by the fireplace, especially since I was there for the first snow of the season.


During a stop at the Steven Alan corporate office, I saw my dream jeans on one of the girls there: perfectly lived-in A.P.C. Jeans. I had to snap a few pics of her legs. (Nice boots too, A.P.C., as well.)


If you can believe it, I have a patchwork sweater just like this. When I saw this girl wearing hers in New York, I had to take a picture. 


I was so excited that my trip coincided with my bff Simone's birthday dinner at Buvette. Plates of food and faint candlelight were the perfect setting. 


I'm loving our NY flower girl - this gorgeous arrangement greeted me as soon as I walked through the door of our new store


I was at the shop when this cute girl came in with her red hat. She asked to see the Purple Messenger. She started to ask me questions about "Clare," like "What's her story? Is she French?" I said, I'm Clare! It was so cute. And she walked away with a bright new bag. 


And here's sweet Louisa, who works at the store, with some of my favorite bags for holiday: the Louise bag and golden wallet clutch with black stripe.



No comments: