Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Introducing Clare V. For Apple


I'm so excited to have CV laptop cases in Apple stores for holiday. I started my line with a laptop case for my original blueberry iBook, when I was traveling a lot for work (at the time working with my husband for French television) and then started making them for my friends. So I'm proud to finally now have them in Apple stores!


 We designed them in three signature CV leathers--grey with red stripe, cobalt blue and black basketweave for 11", 13" and 15" laptops. They're available now in the following Apple stores: Soho, Upper West Side and Fifth Avenue, NYC, Stanford, Palo Alto, Valley Fair in Santa Ana, San Francisco, North Michigan Avenue in Chicago, Third Street Promenade in Santa Monica, Eaton Center in Toronto and Boylston Street in Boston.
These cases are padded and have a cozy suede zipper protector panel so no metal will scratch your beautiful Apple laptop. 

1 comment:

silvia said...

congratulations! i love these! :)