Tuesday, December 10, 2013

My Gift Picks for the Holidays


We're now offering extended holiday hours through Christmas! So please stop by, say hi, & snatch up all the gifts you need to get! (New store hours listed below.) My own holiday wish list is full of chic items online at ClareVivier.com and in our stores! Here's what I'll be gifting (illustrated with images plucked from Instagram) - and hopefully getting for Christmas.


The new hair-on Sac Bretelle just arrived in the studio and the girls went loonies! It's a great cross body style that's so easy for anyone to wear - I'm still deciding between navy and black! 


Heather Taylor Home linens are the perfect holiday gift for the friend or family member who entertains. I've always loved the pairing of bright colors and natural fabrics - the perfect setting for a festive holiday feast!


Monogrammed Wallet Clutches are a super cute gift for my girlfriends this year. I especially like these ones at the store that feature fun phrases and French film titles. I was excited to see Vogue West Coast Associate Editor Jessica Kantor picked one up and here she is modeling it for Teen Vogue - part of her Look of the Day


 If you're looking for a great gift for your guy, I think you can't go wrong with the monogrammed card case. It's handsome and the gold lettering lets you personalize it for anyone in your life.


 Every time I walk into one of our stores, I'm reminded just how much I love the scent of the Chateau Marmont candles we sell. The scented blend of florals and spices, gardenia and vanilla make the perfect hostess gift. 


I can't not get something for myself, right? I like to think that my Maya Brenner necklaces look even better when layered, so I'm always happy to receive another one. 


And Grace Lee has equally irresistible jewelry. My wrist and fingers are never without their monogrammed signet ring, delicate gold bangles and beautiful bands, which are sweetest when stacked. (Also pictured on my digit is the Lena Wald rose gold hearts ring.)


Extended Holiday Store Hours:

Clare Vivier Flagship, Silverlake
3339 West Sunset Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90026
Monday - Saturday, 11-7
Sunday, 12-6

Clare V. NYC, NoLita
239 Elizabeth Street
New York, NY 10012
Monday - Saturday, 11-7
Sunday, 12-6

No comments: