Friday, January 10, 2014

A Q&A With Clare!


Hi, it's Alexis! I work with Clare and I've hijacked her blog this week so that I could interview her to find out some of her favorite things from 2013...and what she's looking forward to most in 2014. Read on to see what's on her mind.

Q: What's your favorite memory of 2013?
A: Opening the store in New York...it was a great day!
Q: What was your favorite holiday present?
A: A beautiful pair of Grace Lee earrings that she was kind enough to give to me.
Q: What was your New Year's resolution this year?
A: I don't make resolutions but I am trying to do a Pressed juice cleanse right now.
Q: How did you ring in the New Year?
A: With old friends in Joshua Tree.
Q: What are you looking forward to  most in 2014?
A: There are some exciting new collaborations in the pipeline (like our Steven Alan collaboration sunglasses coming out this Spring!), a trip to Korea and some great events we'll have in store like our Spring '14 Poster Event.
Q: What CV bag are you wearing right now?
A: Right now it's the Louise in Chocolate Croco with Navy Fur flap.
Q: What bag are you coveting?
A: I can't wait to start carrying the black Sandrine when it comes out for Spring.
Q: What item can't you stop wearing?
A: It's been a steady rotation of my black Acne ankle boots, No. 6 Shearling clog boots, a high-waisted pair of grey jeans from 7 For All Mankind and my new Acne Pop Kapital cropped jeans.
Q: Whose closet do you want to raid?
A: Emmanuelle Alt of Paris Vogue.
Q: What restaurant can you not wait to get back to?
A: Bestia in Downtown, LA, for their branzino. 
Q: What is the next trip you have planned?
A: Aside from my back and forth trips to New York, I have an upcoming trip to Korea. And I have dreams of getting down to Mexico with my family.
Q: What's on your iPod right now?
A: Happy by Pharrell and Devil or Angel by Lou Doillon.
Q: What's on your DVR right now?
A: The Good Wife, Downton Abbey and Jimmy Kimmel.
Q: What's your favorite movie of awards season?
A: American Hustle, and I'm going to watch Robert Redford in All Is Lost and August Osage County.

No comments: