Wednesday, January 26, 2011

30 Of A Kind - sold out. BOOM.

I had the good fortune of being featured on a relatively new site called Of A Kind yesterday. OAK, the brainchild of former magazine girls Erica Cerulo and Claire Mazur, is a site that asks designers to make a special, limited edition product or introduce a new product and sell it only on their website until it sells out. They do lovely stories about the designer leading up to the sale which goes live every Wednesday. Essentially it's a way to introduce somewhat new designers to another audience and provide the customer with something special. So we designed an elegant envelope wallet called La Pochette and it SOLD OUT in a matter of hours (or as OAK's tweet said at sell out time: "our @seevivier wallet is sold-out. BOOM.") Yay!
La Pochette is dreamy:
pochettepostcard2
And we will sell a few versions of it on our website soon - probably when we launch our new website. (Which is finally nearing completion. F*&^%! heck! Websites are a lot of work. :) ) Anyhoozles, I thought I'd repost those stories, as they did a bang up job with them and I know it wasn't easy to get me on the phone to do the interviews. Merci Erica and Claire. If you haven't already, I recommend you signup for their updates because they've got some good people lined up to design unique pieces for their site. xoc
pochette wallet
vintage
designer
bijoux
style icon

11 comments:

Karen said...

Holy smokes I need one (or more) of these! Can't wait to see them and the new website.

Natalie (NJ in L.A.) said...

I love that website and the limited edition pochette. I wish I had known about it in time. Congrats!

WPZ - Sandy said...

Ahhhhh I want that envelope! Will stalk for your new site!

Anonymous said...

I need one of those!!!

elizabeth said...

i too will be stalking your site for that envelope clutch. love love love it!

Megan Taylor said...

AW cool! SOLD OUT = AMAZIN!

jeana sohn said...

I love love love the wallet. i knew it was gonna sell out so quick!

Emily said...

Excited to see the new site!! And even more so to have snagged a Pochette!!!!!

Jessica said...

You have no idea how happy I am that you will be selling a version of that OAK wallet. It's the perfect gift to give!! Looking forward to it!

Anonymous said...

i also love the 3 styles (balmain, marant & balenciaga) and never heard about sigrid...i 'll try to find more about her !
thanks !

http://modeinkiosque.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Please, please, please bring back more of the pochette! Love the beauty and simplicity.