Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Scenes from CV HQ while I was away

While I was away, Jocelyn, Saehee, Tran, Greta, Krystle, Casey, Erica, Sophie and Jordan held down the fort! (Our little team over here is growing and it is so exciting.)
They emailed me some pics while I was away, so I thought I'd share.
We spend so much time together, I think that we start having certain tendencies in common. No, not that kind of tendency! I'm talking about the fact that we'll often wear similar outfits with one another on the same day - without planning (as I used to do with my girlfriends in 3rd grade). 
Here's Saehee and Greta wearing matching neon shorts on that kind of a Thursday.
Here's Krystle, Jocelyn and Saehee on a boy shirt kind of Tuesday. 
 Greta sent me pictures of the store because new merchandise came in while I was away.
In a dream come true, I now have a store that sells my favorite magazine! CV sells French Vogue people, come and get it!
 Our Steven Alan hats flew out of the store, with none left from them to re-order, we decided to carry the beautiful Reinhard Plank hats from Italy.
 Grace Lee colorful cord necklaces are in
 
as is the magazine I Love You.
 and Le Feu De L'Eau candles made by Wendy Polish and her partner Jo Strettell.
And we also have the amazing hard bound French magazine Self Service.

7 comments:

Secondhand Stella said...

I would love to visit your shop someday!

louise said...

Me too. I have two of your products which I purchased online and love. Your leather is so soft. I get loads of comments and have passed on your details. I also have blog so I will feature your bags in the coming weeks if that is ok with you.
http://loopylu-loopylu.blogspot.com.au/

am also a graphic designer. www.frescocreative.com.au

louise said...

Me too. I have two of your products which I purchased online and love. Your leather is so soft. I get loads of comments and have passed on your details. I also have blog so I will feature your bags in the coming weeks if that is ok with you.
http://loopylu-loopylu.blogspot.com.au/

am also a graphic designer. www.frescocreative.com.au

Anonymous said...

The outfit of the boy shirt girl on the right is perfection.

Jessica said...

Love it all! I can't wait for my next trip to LA!

Luisa said...

Wait, in the sixth photo down, with Grace Lee's necklaces, is that bag hiding behind the magazine the messenger bag in woven leather? If so, how and where can I buy it (I don't see it in your online store!) It's so beautiful!

Ana said...

YES--boy shirt girl on the far right, amazing! Where is it from???