Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Marni's arrival!

I do love eBay.

I've always wanted to be one of those women who say they can wear heels all day long, even in the house. But as hard as I try, I'm not. At some point in the day, there comes a time when I just want to take them off and throw them away. But I don't. And I put them on again the next day to be pretty.
Remember I said that I'd have to cut them? Well, I think I like them the slouchy, I-Can't-be-bothered-to-zip-all-the-way-and-folded way, instead! Hyper-chaud.

Avec le sac messenger en noir.

7 comments:

Heather Taylor said...

ahhhhhhhhhh amazing!

tracy said...

whoah! nice
you can walk in those?
I'd break my neck
xxt

EricaSanae said...

i'm not sure... but i just wanted to let you know you *might* have started a trend! i'm not sure just how many people are cutting off their boots...but i was surely in awe when you cut yours...! and love the new boots!
http://www.teenvogue.com/style/tips/diy/2009/11/do-it-yourself-jessie-randall_091116#slide=4

Lois Kim said...

*hot*
You're making me crazy with the Messenger! I keep seeing it pop on Jeana's blog and want one sooo bad. You will see my order come through in the New Year, which isn't fast enough.

jeana sohn said...

love the boots!!!!

Alex said...

Do a post about your man! El tiene el estylo tambien, verdad?!

Clare Vivier said...

hmm, an original request, for sure.
si, el tiene estilo, verdad, pero el es muy muy timido.
el no quiere estar en el blogo. pero tu? un dia un blogo de ADC, por supuesto!