Monday, September 27, 2010

Closet Visit by Jeana Sohn

Jeana came over this weekend and shot some pictures of my closet and me in outfits, etc.
Closet Visit - Clare Vivier
This is a new series the very talented painter, photographer, filmmaker has in the works and I'm her second subject.
Screen shot 2010-09-27 at 7.35.38 AM
Jeana said she calls the series Closet Visit because it's like a studio visit with an artist. Love.
Screen shot 2010-09-27 at 7.34.29 AM
I like the lighting on this picture and I love the serenity of my bedroom. (These pics of me are so serious. But really I smile a lot in real life. ;) )
Screen shot 2010-09-27 at 7.30.01 AM
She's got quite a roster of top notch Los Angeles ladies so this is one series to watch!! I think she should turn it into a book. Of course with her line-up of fabulous ladies to come I'm pretty sure I wouldn't make the book edition, but I'm soooo beyond honored that she choose to include me on her blog. And you can see more pics on her Flickr page.


Heather Taylor said...

"Of course with her line-up of fabulous ladies to come I'm pretty sure I wouldn't make the book edition"???????????????????????????????????????????

jeana sohn said...

you are too modest! i'm proud to show your closet and studio. you & your work inspire people. xo

Prosecco said...

Clare, I love how your closet isn't *pristine* but that it looks like a well-loved and used room. So much character with the artwork and the beautiful items in it. Thanks for opening it up to us! said...

What a lovely tour! It was really cool to get a look inside your studio... I can't wait for some of these new developments and works-in-progress to show up on your blog and site! Also, I want to know more about Le Weekender!

Jennifer said...

WAY too modest. You look beautiful in these photographs, and you have amazing style. Loved seeing peeks of your studio & home. Totally book-worthy!

Megan Taylor said...

You are so beautiful!!!

Isabelle Lafleche said...

I love your sense of style...J'adore!