Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Hopping Holidazzles - Let The Sales Begin!

You're all cordially invited-
For those of you in LA, I'm pretty sure there's no reason to step foot into a mall this holiday season. 
I think there's an invite for everyone:
For the Hollywood area (which includes you, Los Feliz, Silverlake, & Echo Parkers) parents, there's the Oaks - an amazing line up of artists and vendors. 
(I'll be loitering around the Duverger Macarons booth.)

For the Westsiders - there's the Resource Holiday Bazaar in Venice featuring two of my favorite artist/designers Victoria Morris and Jesse Kamm.

For the Eastsiders, there's our party at V+B. There'll be delicious food, 20% off CV and DC as well as a raffle. Who can resist a raffle? (One day, I'm going to win the free groceries at TJ's). Please let us know you're coming by leaving a comment here so we can have enough food and drink.
 For the sophisticates there's the Studio 156 party on Casitas in Atwater. 
They win prettiest invite for sure. Original watercolor? Fairly certain they win for sale with most comprehensive line-up of what-every-girl-has-on-her-wish-list. 
I'm beyond excited to spend the day with our hosts (and 3 of my favorite people): Melissa, Simone and Joanna, and I'm super excited to be at a sale with Kelly Lamb and Hansel from Basel!
Plus, they win BY FAR the award for best entertainment - Sitar and Tabla music!

10 comments:

Heather Taylor said...

i'll be there :)

Megan Taylor said...

Wish I could be at all of these events!!! Have fun :)

Victoria at A Gifted Society said...

I am planning on coming by the Vivier + Bentley party. I have been meaning to come by so this is the perfect excuse! xo

J.PArchie said...

I'll be at the V+B party...Gift shopping here I come!

Anonymous said...

On a holiday budget.
are your bags going to be discounted at any of the other sales besides yours?
Not to sound cheap, but...

Stract. said...

can you call in an order to the NY one? I'm dying for a black messenger black (http://somelikeitstrat.blogspot.com/2011/11/clare-vivier.html) but I'm not home till the 9th!

Anonymous said...

http://pacificrain.blogspot.com/2011/11/next-hot-streak-clutch.html

t.o. said...

i'll be at the v+b party - i've been dying over your bags for awhile now and it sounds like a great time!

Anna said...

Looking forward to it!!

AMS said...

Will Be there! Can't wait!