Thursday, May 13, 2010

Girl Blog Crush

Not to be too girl bloggy-nepotism-y, but Tasha Nita Adams is one of the smart, driven, stylish girls I've met through my blog, from whom I continually to draw inspiration.

She just so happened to write up a post on me and my blog yesterday, much to my great surprise! I wanted to cry when I read it. There's no way to thank someone for that, but I can tell you about her blog, that's not just a blog, it's more like a fantastic style/city guide, Mondette, and advise you check it out regularly and to sign-up for her newsletter. You'll be surprised at how much more in-the-know you are...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah but you so deserve it!
Bises

http://bodieandfou.blogspot.com/2010/05/milas-bedroomfinally-finished.html

Megan Taylor said...

i saw her post! you must be blushing....